Gone are the days when bagged vacuums were trendy. Why keep wrestling with the bags and spending money on replacing new ones? As the technology is evolving every coming day, smart and innovative vacuums with superb features are showing up without breaking the bank. Shark, being the manufacturer of vacuum cleaners, is setting new trends with its pioneering products. Their vacuums are modern in design, powerful in suction, handy for daily cleaning chores, and cross-functional for multi-floors, ceilings, underneath, and above-head cleaning.
Why we should consider Shark Rotator NV752 for our choice?
No more swamping with the escaped dust during your home cleaning sessions when you’ve got the Shark Rotator NV752 and no more gritting over the leftover grime your previous vacuum or broom was unable to tackle with. While using this full-size premium model, you’re going to enjoy a neat and clean home from ground to top.
This groundbreaking powered lift-away multi-surface upright vacuum features:
- Motor: 1150-watt power motor can hold up to 9.5Amps current.
- Lift-Away Technology: This unique feature simply alters the upright machine into a canister or handheld unit. With the help of a handle hold the canister and press a button to detach it.
- Vacuuming Modes: This feature makes this machine an all-purpose cleaner and this is the reason it’s called a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner.
- Upright Mode… The first mode is called upright vacuum when the canister is installed in an upright position with the main unit.
- Canister Mode… A canister caddy is available with the package. Lift the canister using the lift-away button and place it over caddy and here’s the canister vacuum.
- Handheld Mode… You can convert the machine into a handheld vacuum. This could be done by lifting the canister with the help of the lift-away button and holding it from the top handle.
- Controls and Cleaning Modes: All the controls are right under your thumb near the handle. The closer one is power ON/OFF button and the lower one is the brush bar control button with three selections; (i) Lower position for the hard floor where beater bar is inactive and this is called the bare floor mode (ii) the central position switches on the beater bar with slow-spinning to clean low pile carpets (iii) and the top position is for deep pile carpets with high-speed brush bar to agitate deep-hidden muck. Both the second and third options could be termed as carpet cleaning mode.
- Filtration: This vacuum is harnessed with three filters, two are placed before the motor and the one is post-motor. Accessibility to these filters is much easier. Just take off the dust canister and the pre-motor washable filters will show up. The post-motor filter that is the HEPA filter with Anti Allergen Complete Seal technology, sits right below the dust cup with a cover on it. This HEPA filter is also easy to remove with just a flick of a button.
- Swivel Steering: Equipped with an emphatic swivel steering for easy maneuvering.
- LED Lights: There are 10 LED lights in front of the nozzle (5 on each side) and one the handle.
- Weight and Size: The weight of this multi-mode vacuum is 16.7lbs with a 45inch height.
- Power Cord: 30 ft long non-retractable power cord.
- Dust Cup: A transparent dust collector with 3.3 quartz capacity. It pops off with a click and opens up from the bottom with the click button to empty it.
- Attachments: The machine is loaded with various handy attachments stored in an accessory Shark bag that is part of the package. It includes,
- Crevice Tool – Comes with an extendible brush that pulls in and out with a push of a button.
- Pet Upholstery Tool – With red rubber strips on both sides to prevent the upholsteries from scuffing.
- Dusting Brush – For upholstery and window panes etc.
- TruePet Tool – A mini motorized pet tool with two suction modes button for removing pet hair and other gunk from sofas, couches, etc.
- Microfiber Pad – To be installed on the hard floor head with Velcro straps
- Hard Floor Head – With a suction path at the front and an area for microfiber pad where it easily straps around with the help of Velcro.
- Canister Caddy – To transform the upright unit into a canister vac, this caddy lodges the lift-away canister. The caddy has four wheels for mobility.
- Warranty: The product is backed with 7-years limited warranty
The Shark Rotator NV752 carries countless advantages. A few of them are listed below:
- Powerful Cleaner: Incredibly powerful motor and very strong suction makes it the best machine for large and heavily soiled areas.
- 3-in-1 Vacuum: It converts easily from an upright to a canister and handheld vacuum.
- Multi-Surface Cleaning: Equally best for hard floors, low to high pile carpet floors, stairs, upholsteries, ceilings, countertops, tight corners, and hard to reach areas.
- Attachments: Comes with a bunch of useful attachments and an accessory bag for safe storage.
- Power Cord: 30ft length of power cord is more than enough for large areas.
- HEPA Filtration and Complete Sealed Technology: 3 convenient filters (2 pre-motor and 1 post-motor HEPA filter with sealed technology provide dust and allergy-free air.
- TruePet Tool: Motorized pet tool for pet hair and above-ground small debris.
- Portability and Maneuverability: Dynamic swivel steering makes the cleaning process a breeze while maneuvering around furniture and other objects.
- LED Lights: To catch the hideous particles getting out of sight, the LED headlight helps a lot great. To trace the above-ground dust particles, you got another LED light on the handle.
- XL Dirt Container: With 3.3 quartz capacity, it contains a large amount of debris and it’s super easy to dump that grime.
- Easy to Assemble and Dismantle: Stripping down or assembling the whole unit is a five-finger exercise.
This top-class vacuum cleaner has very negligible downfalls but I’d mention them to put the complete picture of this product before our readers.
- Non-Retractable Power Cord: With all the above incredible features, I don’t know why Shark missed this and didn’t include an auto rewind feature.
- Heavy on the Wrist: This heavy-duty cleaner required some elbow juice especially when dragging over carpet floors.
- Pet Hair: It sucks off pet hair pretty efficiently but these get tousled around the brush roll and need to be removed after cleaning.
What Do People Think of the Product?
When we read the Amazon reviews, it seems people are obsessed with this top-notch product and really enjoy the most boring task of home cleaning while using this handy cleaning gem. With more than 4000 reviews, Shark Rotator NV752 is rated with 4.5 out of 5 which means it’s going beyond the expectations of its users.
Encapsulated in a smart installation, this cleaning giant holds incredible powers and magical features. By knowing these features and experiencing its miracles, I vow you’ll regret why you were missing it. With very little and negligible shortcomings (i.e. the weight, auto rewind cord) this cross-functioning machine is classic from top to bottom and is a great buy.