Gone are the days when bagged vacuums were trendy. Why keep wrestling with the bags and spending money on replacing new ones? As the technology is evolving every coming day, smart and innovative vacuums with superb features are showing up without breaking the bank. Shark, being the manufacturer of vacuum cleaners, is setting new trends with its pioneering products. Their vacuums are modern in design, powerful in suction, handy for daily cleaning chores, and cross-functional for multi-floors, ceilings, underneath, and above-head cleaning.
Why we should consider Shark Rotator NV752 for our choice?
No more swamping with the escaped dust during your home cleaning sessions when you’ve got the Shark Rotator NV752 and no more gritting over the leftover grime your previous vacuum or broom was unable to tackle with. While using this full-size premium model, you’re going to enjoy a neat and clean home from ground to top.
This groundbreaking powered lift-away multi-surface upright vacuum features:
- Motor: 1150-watt power motor can hold up to 9.5Amps current.
- Lift-Away Technology: This unique feature simply alters the upright machine into a canister or handheld unit. With the help of a handle hold the canister and press a button to detach it.
- Vacuuming Modes: This feature makes this machine an all-purpose cleaner and this is the reason it’s called a 3-in-1 vacuum cleaner.
- Upright Mode… The first mode is called upright vacuum when the canister is installed in an upright position with the main unit.
- Canister Mode… A canister caddy is available with the package. Lift the canister using the lift-away button and place it over caddy and here’s the canister vacuum.
- Handheld Mode… You can convert the machine into a handheld vacuum. This could be done by lifting the canister with the help of the lift-away button and holding it from the top handle.
- Controls and Cleaning Modes: All the controls are right under your thumb near the handle. The closer one is power ON/OFF button and the lower one is the brush bar control button with three selections; (i) Lower position for the hard floor where beater bar is inactive and this is called the bare floor mode (ii) the central position switches on the beater bar with slow-spinning to clean low pile carpets (iii) and the top position is for deep pile carpets with high-speed brush bar to agitate deep-hidden muck. Both the second and third options could be termed as carpet cleaning mode.